Dong's Sign

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, yesterday I went to dongs to attempt to find some 7mm Mauser ammo and saw this sign on the door. We haven't had a good dongs thread in awhile. They were quite busy probably atleast a dozen people in that little store. The sign makes you think it's an exclusive club! Lol
IMG_20210904_154041.jpg

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, yesterday I went to dongs to attempt to find some 7mm Mauser ammo and saw this sign on the door. We haven't had a good dongs thread in awhile. They were quite busy probably atleast a dozen people in that little store. The sign makes you think it's an exclusive club! Lol View attachment 221545
I'm betting they had some thefts recently.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm betting they had some thefts recently.
They are in the hood and the isle are so tight, I suspect it’s easy to stash stuff on your person without being seen. Don’t blame them a bit. Theft is probably eating into their huge profit margin. There are no grocery stores in that area because of theft.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are good people been shopping there since late 70's early 80's when the old man was still alive they HAVE been robbed quite a few times and when you put up with crap day after day and they try to take your livelihood you would be short and not very friendly also. lots of stuff always have something i need.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are good people been shopping there since late 70's early 80's when the old man was still alive they HAVE been robbed quite a few times and when you put up with crap day after day and they try to take your livelihood you would be short and not very friendly also. lots of stuff always have something i need.

You must work there. I have seen you post in multiple threads mentioning dong's over the past few years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom