Dong's Sign

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If a business owner has no offspring/inheritor’s interested in working the store, continue running the business, I’ve wondered why not sell out to a new owner? Enjoy your retirement.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are getting robbed and chit stolen because of the hood your in but you are still making money, you should probably move to a new location with wider isles and better layout in a better part of town.
That a good idea except those out of state folks are buying up everything at such prices maybe it's hard to afford that. :blush:

(I actually agree with you though.)

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe straying off topic, but I just saw a new dispensary at the Sheridan exit off of I-244. At an old gas station that’s been closed down for years. Bright green paint job, stout black steel fence surrounding it. Wondered if our Chi Com investors threw some more money around. Sell their product from all the grows I’ve been hearing about.

VarmintHunter59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, yesterday I went to dongs to attempt to find some 7mm Mauser ammo and saw this sign on the door. We haven't had a good dongs thread in awhile. They were quite busy probably atleast a dozen people in that little store. The sign makes you think it's an exclusive club! Lol View attachment 221545

Just so long as they don't charge a cover.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm betting they had some thefts recently.
With that type business I can i understand why they would have to take measures to prevent thefts. I can't help but wonder what they did during the Cities mandate requreing everyone to wear masks? My Credit Union has always had a sign on the door, no sun glasses, hats, etc. so the security cameras could get good pictures of bank robbers, during the city masks mandate they replaced that sign with a sign, " MASK REQUIRED TO ENTER BANK!" I thought that was funny every time I saw it.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you knew the old man you would understand when i was old enough i would go down and visit there were just trails through the store stuff piled everywhere but he always had what you needed he would help me with my shotshell reloader i was about 15 years young and yes sometimes i wish they would move also but old memories and habits are hard to give up.

OKGlocker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you knew the old man you would understand when i was old enough i would go down and visit there were just trails through the store stuff piled everywhere but he always had what you needed he would help me with my shotshell reloader i was about 15 years young and yes sometimes i wish they would move also but old memories and habits are hard to give up.
Yeah I remember him back in the 70s... he always had what I needed but he was the only one that knew where it was in the store lol... He always treated me right... I still remember that tiny gun he wore on his pocket...

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The place is owned by Fong and Mae's daughter. Her husband David runs it.
The two story building to the east is where they were located in the fifties and sixties.

Latest posts

Top Bottom