Dong's Sign

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I may have missed it, but I have to get a CT this week and I want to go by this place. What's the address? Also, does anyone know where I could find some .17 hmr ammo. CCI or vmax preferred but I'll take anything that I can run in my Henry .17 hmr henry varmint in soon.
I'd like to get a stockpile of a thousand and work up to about 5k. Being rimfire, no reloading so I want to get about 5k eventually after I find the load that the gun likes the best. That means every thing from 17gr to 20 and other variables. Then I'll get to the 5k and then buy and shoot what I get above that. That way I can go out and shoot a few hundred rounds when I go out and not worry about it.
It's just what I try to do with what I have on hand in the Cals I own.
Any leads on the ammo would be great or if you got some for sale....cool. Also if you have 223 match.....let me know.
Thanks.....I may be getting kicked off here soon. Ha.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dong's is at 4144 east Admiral
Admiral is currently under construction
I go down Pittsburg which is halfway between Harvard and Yale from 11th street. Turn right at the light and its about 100 yards on the right. Then I leave by turning right (easier) and run 3 blocks up to 2A shooting range. Then a right out of there to Yale and go anyway you want.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dong's is at 4144 east Admiral
Admiral is currently under construction
I go down Pittsburg which is halfway between Harvard and Yale from 11th street. Turn right at the light and its about 100 yards on the right. Then I leave by turning right (easier) and run 3 blocks up to 2A shooting range. Then a right out of there to Yale and go anyway you want.
I'm an idiot. I thought it was in OKC. I know the area though as I've been to tons of conferences at the Double tree and 1 warren place

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That a good idea except those out of state folks are buying up everything at such prices maybe it's hard to afford that. :blush:

(I actually agree with you though.)
Well, now that just hurts a little bit. Don't blame me. I'm currently a renter sitting on my cash.

Dongs doens't need to buy anything just lease a space in a better part of town. If they clean up their chit, organize their shelves and make it more of a welcoming place without the jackwagon attitude they will make more money that some could be put to a bit higher rent costs.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never had a negative experience at Dong's though I have heard enough stories from friends as well as on OSA to be leery of the place. I always did think their prices were on the high side. I probably haven't been in there in close to a decade now, just don't frequent that part of town.
that was the first time I had been in years. I figured they of all places would have 7mm Mauser ammo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom