Don't Be A CheapSkate Buy Them An IPad For Christmas!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We tried that last year but could tell we didn't get them exactly what they wanted. So...….. this year we are giving cards with cash in them and the go by what the phuck they want. Everyone is happy this way.

I did that with my boys the year they gave me a list of name brand crap that would have cost me 6 months pay (teenagers :faint:). Then I took them to the mall, got a soft drink at the food court, found me a comfortable chair and sat and waited.

:hey3:

That was an eye-opening experience for those boys. They didn't pull that crap with me ever again. :naughty:

When they got older they all told me what a mean mom I was. And how smart that was. :ooh2::rotflmao:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would bet the I pad would be cheaper than what I have given them already.
Just recently stuck in 2 new windows for my younger son in his house in Moore LowE and argon filled.
Not too expensive . Home depot for about 130 each.
Younger son got out of paying rent the last month he was in the rent house and he still has crap in there over a month later..No money maker there.
My kids will get things they need not want.
You do not need a video game or cell phone or play toy that is electronic..You are 20+ years old put the toys away.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Then there this one. Put cotton balls in a baggie and attach or enclose the note. "You've been bad all year so here's the scoop.
All you get for Chrstmas is snowman poop."

Latest posts

Top Bottom