Don't you just love the ER?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh gee, another night spent in the ER with my heart screwing up. High pulse, some chest pain, high BP, little dizzy. All the fun stuff. :P

Had a small screw up between my online pharmacy and my doc. Been out of my heart meds for a week. "We got them ordered, just need to wait until they get there" So the ER gave me some and wanted to keep me overnight. I told them no on staying and came home. I will talk to my doc in the morning. Have I mentioned how much I hate hospitals? And why does this kind of crap happen late at night or on weekends?

Anyway going to try the weekly store run tomorrow but will talk to my doc.

Sad thing is they told me I can not mow for a few days and my back yard is getting out of hand again. I swear I need a small tractor and a brush hog at times. :yikes2:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
For as much as folks hate them, they always end up choosing the ER for their medical emergencies rather than the grocery store, Academy, Walmart or a tire shop so it must be a good thing that they are available lol. Not uncommon to get medical advice there too whether you like it or not lol.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So sorry Rick ol buddy. I feel your pain. Mrs. GED always refers to this time of year as "Hospital Season" because for some reason, I usually wind up there in late spring/early summer.

Oh well, I wish you a speedy recovery. I'm sending you a special home care nurse to help you get better...

Euphoria-Boxed-Hot-Naughty-Nurse-Bustier-wHose-Bodysuits-Escante-White-SEXYSHOESCOM-2.jpg

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh gee, another night spent in the ER with my heart screwing up. High pulse, some chest pain, high BP, little dizzy. All the fun stuff. :P

Had a small screw up between my online pharmacy and my doc. Been out of my heart meds for a week. "We got them ordered, just need to wait until they get there" So the ER gave me some and wanted to keep me overnight. I told them no on staying and came home. I will talk to my doc in the morning. Have I mentioned how much I hate hospitals? And why does this kind of crap happen late at night or on weekends?

Anyway going to try the weekly store run tomorrow but will talk to my doc.

Sad thing is they told me I can not mow for a few days and my back yard is getting out of hand again. I swear I need a small tractor and a brush hog at times. :yikes2:
Hope you get your meds lined out finally. Glad it wasn't an ER visit on Friday or Saturday night. May have been a long wait.

How big is your yard that needs mowing and what sort of access is there through gates, etc.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the offers guys but I will get to it before the week is over. The back yard is not all that big but has a major slope to it. It is just a pain in my butt because I have to do it in sections now when I use to be able to mow the whole thing in around 30 minutes. Besides I have a small limb pile I need to get picked up first.

GED, are you trying to cause a heart attack? :P

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to here of your troubles, wish you a rapid recovery. Unfortunately one used to be able to be seen rapidly in a hospital ER just by driving or being driven in. Now that has changed over the past few years. Do the old school and get driven in you will wait for hours in severe pain and discomfort in the hospital waiting room. Want a cart and to be seen rapidly, unfortunately you need to get an ambulance. People wonder why healthcare costs a fortune, this is one of many, many reasons.

Latest posts

Top Bottom