Donut Operator: DC cop sends 12 PUNCHES into suspect's face

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LANGUAGE WARNING

DC cop sends 12 PUNCHES into suspect's face
Donut Operator
Aug 11, 2021

Facts, we dont have time for facts, feels are being hurt, we needs to riot and burn this mother ****er down.....

Pretty much covers it right? Ya no way I would be a cop in todays clown world.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All of these people making comments in the video about how the job SHOULD have been done need to put on a badges and gun and see what they would do under the same circumstances.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LANGUAGE WARNING

DC cop sends 12 PUNCHES into suspect's face
Donut Operator
Aug 11, 2021

At first it doesn’t look good. I can see how the media would or will twist this. It’s a good thing it was being videotaped because at the end you see them pulling the gun off of him.

This is a perfect example of why you need to wait until all the facts are out before jumping to conclusions like these damn street rats.

The thugs hurling trash cans and debris are the racists seeing in color. White cops harassing a black man. Not a rug dealer. I couldn’t do that job. I’d be in jail because I’d be pulling a Mike Tyson on all those arse hats.

Sounds like they need to get a job somewhere else because their chief isn’t backing them.

i’m picturing the need for a full auto taser gun. Maybe like an AA 12 coming into play. Chug a chug a chug a chug a. I’d be dropping those feckers watching them do the electric cha-cha. The way our society is declining and tolerating this Street violence infuriates me beyond words.

Something needs to be done. I’m not sure how we cleanse the scum out of our streets and cities. But something needs to be done.

I’ve brought it up before but when I see actions like these or the riots of last summer I have a sickening feeling that our country is heading into decline and ruin like South Africa. I do not want that but what I want doesn’t matter with reality.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thugs hurling trash cans and debris are the racists seeing in color. White cops harassing a black man. Not a rug dealer. I couldn’t do that job. I’d be in jail because I’d be pulling a Mike Tyson on all those arse hats.

Sounds like they need to get a job somewhere else because their chief isn’t backing them.

i’m picturing the need for a full auto taser gun. Maybe like an AA 12 coming into play. Chug a chug a chug a chug a. I’d be dropping those feckers watching them do the electric cha-cha. The way our society is declining and tolerating this Street violence infuriates me beyond words.

Something needs to be done. I’m not sure how we cleanse the scum out of our streets and cities. But something needs to be done.

I’ve brought it up before but when I see actions like these or the riots of last summer I have a sickening feeling that our country is heading into decline and ruin like South Africa. I do not want that but what I want doesn’t matter with reality.
What's wrong with being a rug dealer? :rollingla

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What fails here is the ability of the general public to understand that something can look disturbing and still NOT be wrong. I really don't know what the public expects these incidents to look like. Not many ways to deal with violence here, other than meeting it with violence.

If only someone could have prevented this from degenerating into this struggle. I just can't think of any way though??

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Use of force NEVER looks good. Justified or not. We are wired to not want to get hurt and seeing a pummeling or a ground pound triggers that response.

However, use of force is the ONLY way to get many shitbirds to comply.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Clearly this guy was excising his constitutional right to keep and bare "arms"!

Remember there is no * in the second amendment that says *except for drug dealers, felons, and people in DC!

There is no * in the second amendment that says *except for schools, fire departments, and other government buildings either!

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1628873631870.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom