Donut Operator: Suspect MAG DUMPED after murdering New Mexico officer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope that the State of NM and the DHS get their comeuppance(big $) in the lawsuit filed by Jarrott’s wife. Sending officer Jarrott into that situation without informing him of the danger or providing him any backup assistance is a dereliction of duty IMHO.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm glad the officer that finally put an end to this is going to be ok but I'm so sorry for the officer that was killed....I'll be praying for his family.
I'm super glad that the person that shot the officer is no longer a problem. He got what he deserved.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is terrible and horrible shame what happened to that officer. I haven’t been watching the news much since the November elections. Barely even watch the local channels so I was unaware of this. I’m glad the dirt bag is going to be pushing up daisies. Have we heard anymore about who does fine upstanding citizen was? Is there any backstory on the lowlife? This type of BS makes me think of Mexico. They do this all the time down there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom