Dove season 2017 hunting results and stories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the record, All of my last three posts have been done in jest.
I do not and will not knowingly violate the game laws. I have too much skin in the game, and have personal relationships with the GW's in my area.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the record, All of my last three posts have been done in jest.
I do not and will not knowingly violate the game laws. I have too much skin in the game, and have personal relationships with the GW's in my area.

So you're supposed to get em when they're just flying around or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shot a mess in Texas panhandle last weekend. One and half days hunting. First day 8 of us shot mostly mourning dove. Second day went to another field and shot tons of Collared. The weather was great and the company was even better. Got to visit with two of my 7 gkids for 2 days before they went back to Colo. Shot a Benelli Black Eagle ported 26" bbl with Imp Cyl first morning at the edge of standing milo. Birds weren't falling as good as I like and were almost always several feet away from being marked down. Switched to my old favorite Benelli Black Eagle 24" bbl with modified and found almost every bird within a foot of being marked down.
20170909_095952.jpg
20170910_095032.jpg
20170910_110058.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom