Dow - 26,000 - "Edit Next Stop 27,000"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Record highs abound!

Capture.JPG

It would be difficult to buy into this market, but that's what my father in law said 2 years ago and the Dow is up 38% since then with 31% in the last year.

Capture.JPG

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know something? I do not claim to be either a real estate or investment wizard, no sirree, not even a little bit of one! But I do know that there is potential folly in publicly discussing, at least in vivid detail, ones' financial moves in the world of real estate, investments and TAXES. My money; my business. My taxes; my business too. (And perhaps someone I may hire to assist me with them).

I am happily retired and financially just fine. I got there by ...never mind...nunya bidness. :hey3:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know something? I do not claim to be either a real estate or investment wizard, no sirree, not even a little bit of one! But I do know that there is potential folly in publicly discussing, at least in vivid detail, ones' financial moves in the world of real estate, investments and TAXES. My money; my business. My taxes; my business too. (And perhaps someone I may hire to assist me with them).

I am happily retired and financially just fine. I got there by ...never mind...nunya bidness. :hey3:
LMAO.
Let me guess, you dont do auto draft for your bills either. Checks in the mail are more secure to you.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are no taxes (income or CGs) involved with an IRA. And the fees are a tiny drop in the bucket.
You really dont know much about the investment market it seems.

What makes you think IRA's and Roth's are the only way to invest in stocks, bonds, treasuries, etc.? Or, that I'd even be interested?

Woody

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What makes you think IRA's and Roth's are the only way to invest in stocks, bonds, treasuries, etc.? Or, that I'd even be interested?

Woody
Exactly, there is a whole world out there in investment opportunities. Some with more risks than others, but some big risks bring big rewards.
Never bet what you can't lose.

Latest posts

Top Bottom