Draw hunt results already?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm only capable of a drawing KS tags every year where there isn't a pref point system lol.
My dad passed away over 30 years ago and left me his Remington 7mm mag so that’s what I’m planning on using. Killed lots of deer with it over the years so it should work.

Perfect :)

PiedmontGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I received word that my group was drawn for the 11/6 - 11/8 weekend at McAlester AAP. Really excited to head back down there and hunt with my son and nephew. Then a few days later we got word that we were drawn for black bear tags in Colorado for September. That will be a group of four (Son, SIL, and church friend). Really pumped. Headed out to Colorado this weekend to scout for new trails to find the right food source plants that will hopefully be supplying the bears with groceries in September.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I received word that my group was drawn for the 11/6 - 11/8 weekend at McAlester AAP. Really excited to head back down there and hunt with my son and nephew. Then a few days later we got word that we were drawn for black bear tags in Colorado for September. That will be a group of four (Son, SIL, and church friend). Really pumped. Headed out to Colorado this weekend to scout for new trails to find the right food source plants that will hopefully be supplying the bears with groceries in September.

As long as it's cool, that's the best weekend to be at MCAAP

Latest posts

Top Bottom