"Drawing From The Drop"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diggler1833

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably, but moving forces the bad guy to react to you and that may give you extra time to do what needs to be done; exit the scene if possible or perhaps draw and shoot.

I believe you make a solid point.

Moving is always better than standing still if you plan to fight, but still requires the BG to lack any kind proficiency in marksmanship...especially at two feet.

Having ran a thousand plus knuckle heads through Tables 3A and 4A out of the good old USMC 3574.2K/L, and another hundred or two through all four training blocks of the CPP Table 1, I can attest that even the biggest mouth, breathing, crayon eating, ASVAB waiver dude can still bring a weapon onto target and get accurate fire in a very short period of time.

Of course, nobody was shooting back...but that is a whole other discussion.

Brings me back to the point that the guy in the video was willing to eat a bullet, and he did. He looks to have survived, and good on him. However it was luck that he got shot only in the groin and not the face.

Latest posts

Top Bottom