Drawn Hunt Results

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got skunked again on elk and speed goats dang it. Still waiting on deer and turkey results. Hopefully it doesn’t cause nightmares waiting on the results.

TimberJim

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
No elk or antelope for me either. 25 preference points now. Probably die of old age before drawing elk. Deer pending.
Real talk, this was my first year entering the draw and first year hunting in Oklahoma since I moved here. I bought a lifetime license. I’m really thinking I should just enter the cow elk and the doe Antelope draws, especially when hearing about those long, long waits.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Real talk, this was my first year entering the draw and first year hunting in Oklahoma since I moved here. I bought a lifetime license. I’m really thinking I should just enter the cow elk and the doe Antelope draws, especially when hearing about those long, long waits.
Buddy drew a bull tag several years ago. I did a non-official survey of those that were drawn. It was either first or second year applicants for about 50% of the hunters or those that had been putting in forever. There seemed to be no middle ground of folks that had been putting in for 10 years or so.
Some folks just get lucky. The year I went as a helper for my buddy, we helped one elderly guy that had put in for a cow on his first year and got drawn. His daughter drew a cow on her first draw in the previous hunt. It's crazy how that works out sometimes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom