Drones?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Munson

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I used to buy n sell dji mavic pros. They are great affordable drones with a pretty good range. You could probably pick one up for $500-$750 range depending on the package and batteries they have. I like the larger frame vs the mini, but thats just me.

Highly suggest buying one local and make sure to do test flight and make sure EVERYTHING works and functions with NO errors. Ive replaced cameras and gimballs. Its not hard just tideous. If you buy on ebay or have a used one shipped, just remember don't trust what most say about everything working and not been in any wrecks.

Keep in mind to always fly INTO the wind first if possible so you always have enough battery to get home. Do some test flights close to home just to see the flight time of each battery. The older they are you can get some much shorter flight times than what a new one would be.

I also bought a cheap 6" or 8" ONN tablet from walmart to use as my visual. Apple phones work the best if you use a phone. I use an android phone but it drains my phone battery very quick. And I think the apple phones it doesnt drain. If i remember correctly.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know the new mavic and mini has the option to get a screen on the controllers, but thats if you order new according to the DJI website.

Latest posts

Top Bottom