dropped off the barrels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dropped of my 10-22, charger & mkIII barrels to be threaded so I can use the suppresor on them. Wait begins:sunbath:

Can ya tell I like Rugers

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually it is a personel friend that has a lath etc, he does not do comercial work it is a hobby, no payment no liability I guess but he is good. I was going to go to Mechanical Accuracy in Jones, Steve Baldwin (405) 399 - 2875. He has done work for me before . Does good work

gnnr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Friends like that are good to have. I've had some work done by Mr. Baldwin in the past and it has always been top notch. I'll have to give him a call.

Thanks

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+a bunch on Steve Baldwin. He is also excellent on shotgun barrel work. He cut off my Browning BPS Stalker 10 ga. barrel from 28 back to the next rail post (made it about 24"), rethreaded the choke, ported it, and basically removed the forcing cone. Now it fits in a blind without hitting everything, and once I learned the proper lead for it, is as deadly as ever. And, not much kick at all.

I tend to thank him every time I use it, and since it's so tame, I often use it when pond jumping ducks. It's still heavy, and recently I have been thinking of hiring a gun bearer . . . CB