Dropping mandatory NRA membership.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the current March 2022 monthly issue of the TCGC news letter it looks like they are considering discontinuing the rule that all club members belong to the NRA........from the way I read it being a all NRA range is not that big of a savings for the club any longer.

Scroll down to #12 of the Feb. 17th monthly club meeting minutes.

https://tcgc.us/resources/Documents/Hangfire/2022-03 Hangfire.pdf

Slyhuntr

Marksman
Reaction score
Guess I need to start attending meetings as I have been missing out on a lot. Have we dropped the CMP affiliation also? I just noticed neither on the hangfire nor on the website is it listed anymore.

Bahick71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sure that is because all of the companies that have distanced themselves from the NRA. it used to be a benefit
to show NRA membership for alot of things, hotels, car rentals, and many others. Due to back lash over the the NRA'S
behaviors, that has mostly gone away. I am a life member, if I was not, I would probably not renew a membership. My
local gun club used to require NRA membership to be a part of the gun club. We voted a couple years ago to drop it
because to many people were not joining, or rejoining because of the requirement

Latest posts

Top Bottom