Drunken cop thought he’d hit a deer then drives it home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Coulda happened to any drunken somebody.

“Santiago, 25, initially thought he may have hit an animal, according to his lawyer, Patrick Toscano Jr. The victim, Damian Dymka, 29, was still in the costume that he had worn out that night: a black mask with gold antlers and brown fur covering his shoulders.”

https://www.aol.com/news/cop-fatally-struck-nurse-actions-093013732.html

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
A very poorly written article. You are reading a paragraph and suddenly the subject is revealed as the victim instead of the officer you thought you were reading about.

Three a.m. walking along a road in a deer mask and antlers? I'm really surprised he wasn't poached. Maybe, that was what he was doing?

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A very poorly written article. You are reading a paragraph and suddenly the subject is revealed as the victim instead of the officer you thought you were reading about.

Three a.m. walking along a road in a deer mask and antlers? I'm really surprised he wasn't poached. Maybe, that was what he was doing?
I agree. It was hard to follow. Kinda like the logic of the drunken cop that did it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom