Druryj and Steelfingers ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, let's do .22 only for the competition and then whatever we else we want for fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I meant... 22 only. If somebody doesn't have a 22, I've got plenty you can borrow

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ohhhh I see how it is. I'm eating pureed green beans and YOU wanna go eat a hamburger with all the fixings in front of me. :boxing3:

Haha! Just kidding! I can drink a protein drink before and I'm fine. Pick a date. As long as it's not in August sometime (I have "We are MOPAR" at the Texas Speedway tickets!! :hot: ) I'm good!

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay: A .22LR Handgun OSA OKC Metro Area ENS it is then.

DATE: Saturday, June 17, 2017
TIME: Halftime Sports Grill - 11:30AM
Big Boys Gun Range - 1:00PM

1. A Bullseye-type Target will be provided by the Competition Director (me) for each shootist.

2. Each Competitor will shoot 20 rounds of .22LR ammunition; 10 rounds at 7 yds and 10 rounds at 10 yds. No time limit. (You old, slow people go last so we don't get held up by ya, like when you drive so dang slow in the left hand lane).

3. High score wins the competition. Ties will result in a shootout. Winner gets a $15 Gift card (Courtesy of Steelfingers) and is declared to be an OSA Jolly Good Fellow, (Or Lady-Fellow, if by some odd quirk a gurl were to somehow win) and is further rewarded with a song of the same name sung by all. Song to be sung immediately following the competition by all participants.

4. Second Place also gets a $15 Gift Card, but NO SONG FOR YOU!

5. Use of a .22caliber pen/pencil to mark/score targets is not allowed.

6. Following Competition, continue shooting with other guns in other calibers as desired.

7. All targets to be scored and signed by Competition Director (me).

OTHER INFO:
- Guests are both encouraged and allowed. Guests may also participate in competition.
- All Range Safety Rules will apply.
- All decisions of the Competition Director are final and may NOT be questioned or appealed.
- Questions, comments, foul language, threats, or snide remarks are to be directed to Steelfingers.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cool. I'll be flying in, on that Friday from Detroit, and this will give me a chance to shake off the Yankee dust.
May need some spot because the liberalism I was subjected to may effect my shooting skills and my hits may be way left.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I meant... 22 only. If somebody doesn't have a 22, I've got plenty you can borrow

Yep!! now I see why u want 22 only!!! Want to loan out your throw aways that cant hit a barn standing inside!!! Wiley old codger !! Thats the way to guarantee a win LOL, suppose you are in cahoots with this Annie character as well!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom