druryj's E&S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go fer it, Jimmy! Set it up and give us the details. I'll try to be there! Might not do much shooting since I'll still be 'one-armed,' but that'll give me a good excuse! WIN! WIN!
Somebody will gladly load your magazines for you and you can practice gangsta style..

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys, I don't know what to do. Joel's daughter and husband are not gun people. I can't seem to get them to commit to a date. I think we need to proceed without them, if they can make it all the better. I will get with some members and post a date for the E&S later this week. It will be at least 2 weeks, that way people can try to fit it in their schedule. It will be at Big Boys in Mustang, I have already talked to the owner(Mike) and he is going to give us a bay. Of course everyone will be responsible for their own fee's. I am WAYYYYYYYYY open to suggestions on this matter, please feel free to add any input you may have.
I’ll probably be able to meet agin at this one. I remember a few years ago we did this. It was fun. Couldn’t stay for the eat part last time but big boy probably can this time

Latest posts

Top Bottom