*******DRURYJ's Eat-n-Shoot*******DATE CHANGE******

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Garand and AK-V ...... so many wants so little money!! Any of you rich folks wanna sponser my addictio.... hobby ????:cool:
Yeah, there is a reason I refused to shoot the ak-v this go around (I really like it). Wouldn’t shoot the hk sp-5 either. Last time I bought a trp 10mm after shooting gundogs at the last ens.

I really liked my cmmg 9mm mkgs when suppressed and shooting subsonic rounds.
I didn’t like my 9mm ruger charger when shooting them side by side.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
There was a rather iconic 57 Chevy outside
CEA3F844-4BFA-4745-8065-B0318D301CDA.jpeg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad y'all enjoyed yourselves. Looks like everyone had a good time! It's about time. Been way too long for a lot of folks to start enjoying their lives again -- myself included. Sorry I missed it.
You missed seeing an incredibly handsome man there with his red headed wifey. We missed you too.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was a rather iconic 57 Chevy outside
View attachment 277623

Yep, when I spotted the 57, there was no doubt I was going to go meet swamprat.
Took everything .44 mag, but the Ruger semiauto wouldn’t cycle The action with the powder puff reloads I built, so it went back into the case. Also had the Kimber Stainless Target II I used to complete with available.

8B7843BF-3315-4AFC-903F-99299DAF6DAA.jpeg

FJB🤬

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome, Guys.

Wish we could have made it, but now we have a dang good supply of beef and pork in our freezers.

Maybe next time, provided we aren't out on our Summer work jobs. That may be coming up fairly soon. They want us to go to the Tulsa area for training on new equipment/software. There is supposed to be a trade show this next week (somewhere, I have no idea where) and after the show, they may want us to go to different states and work a couple of days in each to gather some sample data to show those state's departments of transportation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom