*******DRURYJ's Eat-n-Shoot*******DATE CHANGE******

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was fun, got to meet up again with some of my bad influences.

After subsonic rounds through my cmmg 9mm ar and obsidian 45… I’m going to go with some jp silent capture springs as that is the loudest thing you hear while shooting.
I can confirm this! Sweet rig sir.

I learned today that now I need an AK-V (that thing is heavy but makes for a really pleasant shooter) and a gill-gun.

Last edited:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can confirm this! Sweet rig sir.

I learned today that now I need an AK-V (that thing is heavy but makes for a really pleasant shooter) and a gill-gun.

Fair warning. Those Gill-guns like to multiply.....
I think I have about a dozen atm. More like 20-25 if you count the bolt action and single shot cousins all together. (Stevens models 83, 84, 85, 86, 87 and Savage models 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.)

Next time I really need to bring the Mosin carbine and light up the range (literally).

Last edited:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was not sure if I was going to go or not so stated nothing about it.
Last second I found time to go and showed up late to the party.
Only took 2 rifles .308 and 30-06 with cast powder puff loads in the .308 and cast 1400fps loads
in the Mossberg 100ATR 30-06 that I got from a member here that I never shot yet.

Had a great time and did not get home until many hours past noon and I live 10 miles away.
Talked with @FRISKY for a very long time after Dennis left.

Glad I went for sure.
I am terrible with names but I do wish I was there earlier and was able to mingle more.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom