*******DRURYJ's Eat-n-Shoot*******DATE CHANGE******

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to fix that ... 🤗
I wish you could but she is old enough she can not pull the slide back. We tried her on a Tomcat but she has such a built in dislike she did not even like that. She says she like her little 38 Airweight but I can not get her to carry reloads for it. Luckily at 5 yards she was putting most in the kill zone once she got use to the gun.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I wish you could but she is old enough she can not pull the slide back. We tried her on a Tomcat but she has such a built in dislike she did not even like that. She says she like her little 38 Airweight but I can not get her to carry reloads for it. Luckily at 5 yards she was putting most in the kill zone once she got use to the gun.
Have Lavonne take a look at the Shield EZ’s. Incredibly easy to pull the slide back. Mom went from a 642 to a EZ 380. I’ll grab it to rack it back like normal and just about rip it out of my grip because it comes back so easy

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have Lavonne take a look at the Shield EZ’s. Incredibly easy to pull the slide back. Mom went from a 642 to a EZ 380. I’ll grab it to rack it back like normal and just about rip it out of my grip because it comes back so easy
I ever get the chance I will ask her to try one, but I doubt it will work. Her 637 was even biting the web of her hand until I got her to hold it right, but once she started hitting center mass she decided she likes it.
Would not even try my 380 or 9mm. She did shoot my father;s old single action but preferred her airweight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom