• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Duck, Goose, Crow Calls, Vintage 30 Calls, individual or multiples

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ok-22shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
100$
Selling off some of my game call collection to purchase a luxury item that I really do not need. The lot of 30 calls contains more than the following list:

Chick Majors Dixie Mallard (in box, do not believe ever in field), F.A. Allen, Herter’s Vit Glodo (in box), Lohman, Sure Shot (in box), P.S. Olt(3), (D2, A-50 goose flute), DU boxed 3 call set from the early 1980s, Cajun, Yentzen, Faulk (CA-22, ), E.F. Stofer, Mallardtone yellow, Ted Wirtz (in box), L.L.Bean crow (in box), Champion, The Delta Mallard (1998, carved), The Wright Call, Combo duck and goose call, Lohman (3), group of 4 that came on a lanyard but have no name (Lohman style), combo goose/duck.

All calls make noise, some may need to be tuned. Combination of metal and plastic reeds, wood, plastic and fiberglass bodies. These were plentiful on the market 25 years ago when most were purchased. A bit more scarce these days.

Retail value on the Majors, Wirtz, Allen, Stofer calls combined exceeds $300. Several of these calls I have multiples of and I have other high end calls not in this listing.

Attachments

• duck calls 1.jpg
    duck calls 1.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 5
  • duck calls 2.jpg
    duck calls 2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • duck calls 3.jpg
    duck calls 3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

ok-22shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Relisted and not able to edit ad

Will sell individual calls. Price range from $20 to $200. Let me know if there is something you are interested in. Also have Ditto, E.D., L.Dixon, Ben Rinke, R-n-T,

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom