Duck tornado.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope you can make out this massive cloud of mallards in this picture. They are feeding in the middle of a pasture of my neighbors. He feeds Sillage, corn and distillers grains on the ground. He has a watershed they roost on and yesterday I would estimate well over 500 mallards. Zoom in on the picture if you are able to.
20201214_164830.jpg
20201214_164810.jpg

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope you can make out this massive cloud of mallards in this picture. They are feeding in the middle of a pasture of my neighbors. He feeds Sillage, corn and distillers grains on the ground. He has a watershed they roost on and yesterday I would estimate well over 500 mallards. Zoom in on the picture if you are able to.View attachment 184429View attachment 184430

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk
I am gonna have to see in person.

Pretty please!

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those duck tornadoes are an amazing sight. We used to hunt the peanut fields around Fort Cobb many years ago and the tornadoes were fairly common - try being in a layout blind when they are coming down on top of you. The number of ducks and geese hitting those peanut fields was almost unbelievable.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom