Dumb question. What do the robots do on this site.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, sweetie!!

How's it going?? I was gonna pick on ya and say you admit to doing an awful lot of "reading" ... :blush::bolt:

But I like your wife ... and you ... and especially just wanted to ask how Eric is doing?? :wave:

It is amazing how much information there is out there just for the reading...

...I've been told that ignorance is a horrible thing...

...and Eric seems to be doing fine, although he still isn't sleeping on his bed. I think that he is either on the couch or in his recliner until the ribs heal better. Hopefully by November, he will have healed because he is flying out here on vacation, and I couldn't swear that we have a good recliner or couch available for him.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the past, I've suffered from Upper Respiratory Infection and once with URI and Bronchitis at the same time. No way I could lie down flat and sleep without coughing like crazy. The only relief I could get was sitting half reclined in my La-Z-Boy. As for Eric, I guess he isn't experiencing any pain to speak of, but coughing from allergies is what has slowed down the "knitting" of his ribs.

Now, back on topic, I hear some robots provide relief...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nursing homes and memory care units seem to want to make the patient's sleep in recliners vs in the beds.
Trust me on this. Wife and I have spent every weekend visiting my FIL since late January in Broken Arrow. He is now in the memory care unit.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Conference call about to happen and I haven't eaten. Can they do this?

data.whicdn.com_images_148078883_large.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom