Dump truck vs sports car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Personofinterest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
0FDA788F-153B-4629-829C-C8A667525596.jpeg

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bet after a few days with the Ferrari you would want to trade it in for a lesser model that may make a sandwich for you.
I would hate to maintain either one of those rides though.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet after a few days with the Ferrari you would want to trade it in for a lesser model that may make a sandwich for you.
I would hate to maintain either one of those rides though.

Guys who own Ferraris don't usually change their own oil and plugs and such. They just drive the **** out of it. lol

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah... I avoided most of the prettier girls in school just because of the attitude.

:drunk2:
We had a girl in HS that transferred from California to Ponca HS in the 60's. Absolutely beautiful with a bod to match.
My wife and I met up with her about 10 years or so ago, and visit on occasion. She said HS was horrible for her. Lonely time as nobody ever asked to date her. I told her that I couldn't believe that as every guy I knew was focused on her.
I guess her looks intimidated them or something. She ended up dating and marrying a guy that no other girl in HS wanted to date more than once because he was abusive on dates.
She had a couple of kids with him, and finally divorced him after 10 years. Has remained single since then.

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I met a girl decades ago with stunning looks and I thought she was superwoman. Trouble is, she WAS SURE she was superwoman, and EXPECTED the royal treatment OR ELSE.
See glockpride's post above.

Latest posts

Top Bottom