dustingaunder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How was your experience with dustingaunder

• Total voters

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who is Dustin Gaunder? I really don't know. Could be a psycopathic axe murderer for all I know. But I do know he drives a really cool car and is a real likeable guy. And his wife is nice too. He's also very prompt. He has fine taste in firearms and knows his shi...umm, stuff when it comes to S&W revolvers. He also likes to pay in lots of smaller denomination bills as opposed to fewer large denomination bills which is just fine by me....it makes me feel rich even when I'm not.

Seriously though, it was an A+ FTF today. Would deal with him again without hesitation.

mbear53

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As usual I had a great transaction with Dustin last evening. It's been a long wait, but it's finally here. Thanks guy.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sold an item with Dustin and it went great up til when he made a bad OU joke ( just kidding ) .Communication was clear and meeting place was setup within minutes . Very prompt and a pleasure to visit with. Can't wait to stop by his table at Super Dave's show. Would recommend him to anyone.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I unfortunately have to wait 6 months to complete our transaction but I am a happy customer so far. Justin has twice swung by my workplace to accomodate me. I can't wait to see him again in 6 months and I mean that in the most heterosexual way possible.

356tsw

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw Dustin at SuperDave's show and all I got was a really cool t-shirt.
Think I forgot to post a +1 here for the last meeting, so I thought I would add another.
Great customer service!!!!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Great FTF and visit with Dustin, item was as described, will buy from again. +1 on the Toni's Grill recommendation by the way, great Cuban sandwich:)

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Had a mutually benefitial deal with Dustin. I had an Item for sell, he wanted that Item. We negotiated on terms, we both accepted. He got the Item, I got what I asked for.

I would say that this transaction fit into the colloquial criteria of a positive deal. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom