Dusty Hill, ZZ Top bassist, dead at 72

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went with my mom to see them when I was a teenager. My dad was on shift at the fire department and couldnt get anyone to cover for him so I went in his place.

There was a biker couple in the row in front of us, probably in their mid to late 40s at the time that were REALLY enjoying themselves. All was well and good until the first chords of Tube Snake Boogie started. The woman started pushing her tube top down as she danced and next thing I know, starts giving the guy a blowjob with her boobs out. I can't hear the song anymore without remembering every detail of how awkward it was to watch a man get a blowjob right in front of me with my mom in the seat next to me.

I love ZZ Top as well as many other bands that blended rock with other music genres so gracefully. They are probably what kindled my love for good blues guitar and "dirty" southern rock.

RIP Dusty

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to say, I saw them in OKC once and was up in the cheap seats, and watching them through the smoke was kind of like watching from a mountain top looking down through the clouds below. But compared to YOUR story.... ummm, okay I got nothin'. :rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom