Dutch uprising…. And they are pissed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's nothing fake or gay about supporting the farmers so our .gov doesn't want anything to do with it. If they were running around sans overalls sniffing young'uns while partaking in goat love then we'd be sending half our .mil resources over!

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tell ya these globalist elites that want to control everything we eat, say, and do; really need to be dealt with most harshly. I pray these farmers stick to their resolve and punish these pukes like they have never experienced before.
Yup, guess who is buying up a lot of US Farmland, bill gates. He is probably
able to do a 1031 Exchange or some other BS like that (NOT TRYING TO START Rumors.)

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ZomboMeme 19032022130924.jpg

Waiting for it to happen here to show my support!!!

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup, guess who is buying up a lot of US Farmland, bill gates. He is probably
able to do a 1031 Exchange or some other BS like that (NOT TRYING TO START Rumors.)
Bill gates doesn’t own as much land as people thing he does. He only (only lol) owns some 268,000 acres. In comparison, 6666 ranch covers some 260k acres, and king ranch covers a whopping 824,000 acres. Granted, these have turned into businesses over the decades, but while Bill Gates is the largest private landowner, he doesn’t own a ton of land. To help put it into perspective, bill gates 268,000 acres is roughly half of Oklahoma county. Or 1/4 of rhode island. Hardly a world domination share capable of leveraging the world into a post apocalyptic world order.

I feel that if I were to be as rich as bill gates I would own at least as much land as he does, if not more. Real estate is a great investment, safe harbor for money, and has great tax implications. He’s essentially behind the game. If you look at Weyerhaeuser, a company with 16 billion in assets, they own 12.4 million acres of land. Gates and his 121 billion dollars of net worth owns a paltry 268,000. Pretty much Weyerhaeuser’s vegetable garden tucked into the side yard.
A few other examples: Jeff Bezos owns 420,000 acres, and John Malone owns 2.2 million acres.

Last edited:

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bill gates doesn’t own as much land as people thing he does. He only (only lol) owns some 268,000 acres. In comparison, 6666 ranch covers some 260k acres, and king ranch covers a whopping 824,000 acres. Granted, these have turned into businesses over the decades, but while Bill Gates is the largest private landowner, he doesn’t own a ton of land. To help put it into perspective, bill gates 268,000 acres is roughly half of Oklahoma county. Or 1/4 of rhode island. Hardly a world domination share capable of leveraging the world into a post apocalyptic world order.

I feel that if I were to be as rich as bill gates I would own at least as much land as he does, if not more. Real estate is a great investment, safe harbor for money, and has great tax implications. He’s essentially behind the game. If you look at Weyerhaeuser, a company with 16 billion in assets, they own 12.4 million acres of land. Gates and his 121 billion dollars of net worth owns a paltry 268,000. Pretty much Weyerhaeuser’s vegetable garden tucked into the side yard.
A few other examples: Jeff Bezos owns 420,000 acres, and John Malone owns 2.2 million acres.
how much of those holdings does gates own?

Latest posts

Top Bottom