DW Valor 9mm Commander Spoken For

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
don't they make a big mixer type thing that will do kneading? seems like i bought my ex one several decades ago, had to get another set of of the kneading things cause she stuck a big fork into the running machine. big mistake

Ahhh, they do but I've been in denial. Guess I need to just suck it and get one because I couldn't pick up the pan on that ast batch of cookies last night. Getting old sucks. I used to say it was better than the alternative. Now I'm rethinking that ... Lol

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AND I'm your FAVORITE?? RIGHT?? :hey3:

Btw, Scott will be by this afternoon with my "contribution" to make sure I am your favorite! Sorry about not including any bread. I'm looking for a no-knead recipe that will make something besides a brick. And me and the docs are trying some different meds to help the arthritis pain in my hands but so far nothing is going as planned. I gotta stay married to Grumpy now or I will starve to death. I can't even rip open a bag of chips any more. Bleh.

Yummy, bribery always works

Latest posts

Top Bottom