Early voting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Political CROOKS are always looking for ways to rig any election in their favor, we all know that, right? The question is, do we allow them to fool us into going along with, their scrams? We have survived every strip of CROOKED POLITRTICIAN IMAGIONABLE in our history! What I fear we can't survive as a free nation is, RIGGED, SHOW ELECTIONS, LIKE ALL TOTALITERIAN REGIMES HAVE! Cuba, Venezuela, Communist China, Russia, even North Korea, has elections, and 100% of the population vote, and the GREAT LEADER, KIM DONG DO IS SO POPULAR, HE GETS 100% OF THE VOTE EVERY ELECTION! THINK FOR YOURSELF, AND VOTE!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a question about voting...not necessarily early voting.

I don't recall this option the first time I voted in OK two years ago. I was looking at this years ballot and noticed there's an option for straight party voting. Does anyone do this?

With all the drama that's centered around voting any more I'm inclined to just take the extra time to mark each individual race. Anybody do the straight party option?
I started doing it even though I prefer not too. Just no Democrats or anyone else I would vote for recently. I even stopped marking on the judicial since I have not found a good way to see their record. I want to know who I am voting for or against.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I started doing it even though I prefer not too. Just no Democrats or anyone else I would vote for recently. I even stopped marking on the judicial since I have not found a good way to see their record. I want to know who I am voting for or against.

OK2A has judicial and other candidate recommendations. They sent me an email but it's probably also on their website.

I haven't been around here long enough to know about judges for the most part so I'm gonna rely on their recommendations. Almost all judges are retained anyway. I don't recall ever seeing one voted out.

They recommend removing Combs, Fischer and Swinton if that helps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom