Easter blade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
4B565ADC-B376-4AA6-B5E0-4CDDBF1CB2BF.jpeg
7B53ED4D-3D9C-411B-9CD3-25210CA40B78.jpeg
EF1A9BBD-1B6C-4F29-9367-CF0A8BC68008.jpeg
Got me a new work knife for Easter. Wife won’t buy me another Benchmade until I become more responsible.... I have a history of losing knives and that is why this one is orange.
Civivi Elementum

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Years ago I read in Readers Digest, a well thought out article about how all pocket knives do not belong to anyone. They are nearly community property! I’d love to find that article! I could probably buy beer for dozens of guys with the money on lost knives!

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I lose pocket knives pretty quickly, in proportion to their value. If I ordered a Benchmade, they'd deliver it to my mailbox and I would lose it before I got it into the house.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep a 30-50 dollar kershaw on me at all times. I’ll abuse or lose any pocket knife I get. I use them at work and home all the time. An expensive knife would be cool but it’ll get lost or I’ll use it to dig the mortar out between bricks somewhere. The Kershaws are perfect for me.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I keep a 30-50 dollar kershaw on me at all times. I’ll abuse or lose any pocket knife I get. I use them at work and home all the time. An expensive knife would be cool but it’ll get lost or I’ll use it to dig the mortar out between bricks somewhere. The Kershaws are perfect for me.
I carry a $40 Kershaw Blur and I have a couple more put back just in case. I hope I never want to replace them because they are much more expensive now days than they were when I bought them.

I just ordered a $30 Chive to try out. Good value for a Made In USA knife.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a Civivi Elementum, black blade, green handle. I'm a fan. This normally spyderco, benchmade, zero tolerance guy will be purchasing more.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My boss got a new hi dollar PK . Said he was going fishing for the week end. I said let me keep that knife this week end. Boss said naw i be carefull . Monday morning he says i dropped the dang thing in the lake.

Latest posts

Top Bottom