Eat and Shoot Dates Established -@gerhard1 's Outdooor Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Naw. No chicks on the sea of tranquility. Plus, lots of junk tin and some kind of patio on stilts no one finished. Lake side would be better. I like to fish
Not to mention three abandoned cars that don't run anymore and a bunch of toys.

That's how you know NASA was from Alabama: they left their cars out in front of the patio.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to mention three abandoned cars that don't run anymore and a bunch of toys.

That's how you know NASA was from Alabama: they left their cars out in front of the patio.
Got some jumper cables. Problem will be finding some gas from the 60's. Too much ethanol in the gas we have here. Think there's a Sinclair station near by?

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got some jumper cables. Problem will be finding some gas from the 60's. Too much ethanol in the gas we have here. Think there's a Sinclair station near by?
You don't kid. Dad has a 1961 MGA roadster that he tried to drive to Maryland in 1989. Fuel being what it was at the time, he used lead substitute and octane booster. Made it all the way to Arkansas we did (I was in the car at the time). Burned the valves.

Someday, she'll run again....

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might be, but that Luger's mighty special! Haven't seen you around lately ... hope you're doing OK!
Been busy with the holidays. Having 4 grandparents for my kids means a bit of travel and headache. Otherwise just been too busy to shoot with home projects. Maybe 2019 I’ll get to shoot more than twice!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been busy with the holidays. Having 4 grandparents for my kids means a bit of travel and headache. Otherwise just been too busy to shoot with home projects. Maybe 2019 I’ll get to shoot more than twice!

Hey! Yeah, where you been hiding man? I remember shooting that Luger at one of the ENs we had awhile back. Neat gun! Looking forward to seeing you again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom