Eat and Shoot Dates Established -@gerhard1 's Outdooor Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, who all is wanting to shoot the 1919, and how much are you wanting to shoot?
I need to get stuff linked up and ready...and have no idea how much to bring.

I can bring the linker if yall wanna do some yourself, but its not a fast process and will take away from shooting time.

Count me in. I'll bring some ammo and link some up if we need to!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you shoot it last time?? My mind is failing me again, did anyone shoot it last time? I know @adamsredlines did, but not sure if I remember anyone else.....

I did not. Honestly, I think several of us 'wanted' to shoot it, but were hesitant when we saw what an ammo hog it was. I personally just feel a lot better about shooting somebody else's firearm if I bring some ammo to 'replace' what I shoot, or to let somebody else share the experience. Just me. I suppose that's stupid, because that's not the way I feel about the guns I bring. If I didn't want you to shoot it, I wouldn't a brung it! I might not want you to go nuts on some of my 'oddball' stuff, but I brought it to be shot!

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well you gladly let me shoot your .375 and I know those arent cheap to shoot.
I'm of the same mentality...you bring to share.
Granted, I dont want someone blazing through a 250 round belt, but I dont mind sharing.

I guess now everybody knows, they can swap ammo if it makes them want to shoot it more. I'll have probably 200 or so linked when I get there and enough links and the linker for those who wanna shoot their own.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would mind a crack at the 1919,
But I'm only planning to go to the February meet.
I'll bring my own ammo as well. & I'd be happy just shooting a box (20 rds.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom