Eat and Shoot Dates Established -@gerhard1 's Outdooor Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
20190107_232751.jpg

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't emphasize this enough. I want us to have a blast (pun intended!!) but not from alcohol or other drugs.

On the ammunition used, please no incendiary stuff or depleted uranium* but steel core, and almost any other types will be allowed. So, if you have some steel core you can't shoot anywhere else, bring it with you and use it.

On the guns, Annie and her husband plan to bring a Ruger AC556, I'll have a couple of old Colt revolvers, (a Police Positive and a Police Positive Special) in 32. The first one is 104 years old and is in good shape for shooting, and the other one is 61 years old and is remarkable for its' butter-smooth action. I'll probably have a few others.

What guns does anyone else plan on bringing?

* Just joking. I doubt that civilians can even get it.
So, other than the two Colt's I mentioned, I will likely have one or two old military surplus rifles. One will probably be an Ishapore (an Indian copy of the No. ! Mk III Enfield, but in 7.62 NATO) and possibly My CZ 527 in 223.

I'm looking forward to trying that M1919.

Latest posts

Top Bottom