Eat and Shoot Dates Established -@gerhard1 's Outdooor Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm gonna' try to make them both. Nothing on the calendar for either date right now, but the way my life has been for the last few weeks ...

Yes, do make an effort to come. You can shoot my PPS M2. I've got a really good one; never has malfunctioned, the handling is excellent, it's very accurate for a single stack 9, and ...drop safe.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I plan on making it to one of them. If this for members only or can I bring my wife (maybe) and kiddos?

If it's like anything in the past all are welcome to go out.

I am going to talk with the wife and see if she wants to go for a drive. She does not get to shoot often now that she is stuck in the D@##3D power chair but last year when we were out by Branson we went over to a state park range and shot a little bit. Just have to see how things work out, though if we do I may out bake miss @Annie in the cookie department.... And yes I can cook and bake a lot of stuff, if anyone knows what divinity is I have done that too. The secret is out.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it's like anything in the past all are welcome to go out.

I am going to talk with the wife and see if she wants to go for a drive. She does not get to shoot often now that she is stuck in the D@##3D power chair but last year when we were out by Branson we went over to a state park range and shot a little bit. Just have to see how things work out, though if we do I may out bake miss @Annie in the cookie department.... And yes I can cook and bake a lot of stuff, if anyone knows what divinity is I have done that too. The secret is out.

Ha! You are welcome to try! :hey3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom