Eat and Shoot Dates Established -@gerhard1 's Outdooor Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BAH ... HUMBUG! (still haven't sent mine in ... haven't dropped it either!)

Oh, man. My Mom (God rest her soul) was kinda' famous for her divinity. Love the stuff.
@Annie - I ain't never had no Christmas Crack! If'n it's legal, I'd love to try some!

People on the Walther forum are quoting 1 week-10 days from shipping it in to getting it back. I have a feeling that them saying 6-8 weeks on their website has people hesitant to take care of it. But 1 week-10 days? Pffft! Go for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Family members are most welcome. This ENS is looking like its going to play out very successfully! Yee haw! Now, we all need to hope and pray for a decent day! January 26 could be 50 and calm o,r it could be - 5 below and 50 mile per hour winds! We will have to rely on @gerhard1 and his weather forecasting skills to let us know a day or so before.
Heck, just call up ol' Mike Morgan. He don't mind forecasting way ahead and he's always right on the money.

I'm not very good at planning that far out but if the good Lord's willing and the Creek don't rise I'll try to make up to near Kansas for at least one of these meet ups.

I don't have a bunch of fancy or unique guns but I would be happy to share with anyone that wants to try them.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got approved for time off on Jan 26th, so I'll be there!

I'm a think'n that I'll bring these...…….maybe...……

Sig P365 9mm
Springfield XD-40
Colt Defender 45acp
Glock 36 45acp
Browning Buckmark 22lr (the one with the sweet trigger according to Joel)
NAA 22lr/22mag for a humbling experience
M&P15-22 Sport with a red/green dot and bi-pod

Maybe more, maybe less.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm down for at least one. Will commit to a date as it gets closer.

I can bring the 1919 w/ crank again but last time nobody shot it...so if somebody wants to give it a whirl, speak up.
I was dying to shoot it, but I know what 30-06 ammo costs and didn't want to burden you with my desire to do a belt dump. :hey3:

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not very good at planning that far out but if the good Lord's willing and the Creek don't rise I'll try to make up to near Kansas for at least one of these meet ups.

As long as it's not a major storm or a ton of ice the day of or before I don't mind a bit. Shoot if there is snow on the ground farther north I may head up in to Kansas just to let the dog go run around for a bit. The little mutt loves the snow and rarely gets to see it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom