Eat and Shoot Dates Established -@gerhard1 's Outdooor Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was dying to shoot it, but I know what 30-06 ammo costs and didn't want to burden you with my desire to do a belt dump. :hey3:

Well I brought a 250 round belt to go around...and came home with a 250 round belt.
If you're REALLY that concerned, feel free to bring some cheap 7.62x51 (this one has been converted) to swap out...but I brought it to let people try.

We can break it down to 20 round belts too so you dont get carried away.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As long as it's not a major storm or a ton of ice the day of or before I don't mind a bit. Shoot if there is snow on the ground farther north I may head up in to Kansas just to let the dog go run around for a bit. The little mutt loves the snow and rarely gets to see it.
The problem is that the range is located on a slope, and if there's mud, getting up the slope can be very, very dicey. However, my cousin's grandson runs livestock on my place, and he must have the same problem as he is planning to put something on the driveway to make it easier to drive down and especially up. I'll see how that goes and report back on it here.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I brought a 250 round belt to go around...and came home with a 250 round belt.
If you're REALLY that concerned, feel free to bring some cheap 7.62x51 (this one has been converted) to swap out...but I brought it to let people try.

I was kinda like Dennis. I don't like "spending" other people's money, but when you put it that way I'm in ... (And if I try to give you cash after I've blown through a half dozen belts and you don't graciously say "Why thank you, dear!" and stick it in your pocket we are BOTH gonna be embarrassed -- you cuz I whipped your ass and me ... Hmmm ... Oh WAIT!! I won't be embarrassed!! :naughty::tounge2::lmfao:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

20 rounds is fine for me. I just want to see/hear/ feel it function. It’s a bucket list item. Okay; so it wasn’t, but I just added it so it is now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
20 rounds is fine for me. I just want to see/hear/ feel it function. It’s a bucket list item. Okay; so it wasn’t, but I just added it so it is now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've decided for me that it doesn't matter when it gets in the bucket, as long as it's in the bucket!!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The problem is that the range is located on a slope, and if there's mud, getting up the slope can be very, very dicey. However, my cousin's grandson runs livestock on my place, and he must have the same problem as he is planning to put something on the driveway to make it easier to drive down and especially up. I'll see how that goes and report back on it here.

Hey, Gary! You got access to a bulldozer? Cuz I'm thinking we might need to expand your range and your parking area!

Latest posts

Top Bottom