Eat Less Meat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some weighty advice worth pondering....

Whether it's because you care about the environment or because you think meat is icky, you're trying to wean yourself off the stuff. That's great! You're a good person, you know that?

But it's barbecue season, and you'll be tempted to go back to meat as you smell those delicious burgers your neighbors are cooking up. Don't give in! We've got you covered with these seven great meat substitutes:

1. Instead of bacon, try bacon-wrapped bacon. And then take the whole thing and wrap it in bacon.

2. Instead of hamburgers, try hamburgers but with patties in place of the buns, lettuce, tomato, and ketchup. Yeah, so just like 7 patties stacked on top of each other.

3. Instead of grilled chicken, GRILL A FREAKIN' BALD EAGLE.
1f1fa-1f1f8.png
1f1fa-1f1f8.png
1f1fa-1f1f8.png

4. Instead of surf and turf, order surf and surf and turf and turf and turf. If you're feeling peckish, throw on another turf.

5. Instead of hormone-free chicken, try double-testosterone-injected chicken. Only real men can handle this extra-manly chicken.

6. Instead of well-done steak, try rethinking your life. Hang up the grilling gear and take some time to look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why you are the way you are.

7. Instead of environmentally harmful industrial beef, just go out into the wilderness and murder a cow with your bare hands. Punch a cow. Eat it. Now you're a man.

We hope this helps you eat better!
https://babylonbee.com/news/try-these-7-great-meat-substitutes

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol, they play up the machismo of punching a cow, but I've seen it before.

The family used to send us boys to my moms fathers farm over summer. In dry years, we'd feed cotton seed to the cows along with hay. One year, the new bull had a real rude demeanor, it would walk up to the truck and punt you out of his way. One day, he nudged that old man hard enough to toss him on the flatbed. He hopped down and took a swing at that bull. Hit him so hard right between the eyes the bull stumbled around and ed broke his hand. That bull never chased the feed truck after that.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol, they play up the machismo of punching a cow, but I've seen it before.

The family used to send us boys to my moms fathers farm over summer. In dry years, we'd feed cotton seed to the cows along with hay. One year, the new bull had a real rude demeanor, it would walk up to the truck and punt you out of his way. One day, he nudged that old man hard enough to toss him on the flatbed. He hopped down and took a swing at that bull. Hit him so hard right between the eyes the bull stumbled around and ed broke his hand. That bull never chased the feed truck after that.
Funny, last time I got ballsy and swung at livestock I got run over and bit by a mini horse. time before that I got run over by a cow, and her calf.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny, last time I got ballsy and swung at livestock I got run over and bit by a mini horse. time before that I got run over by a cow, and her calf.

Gotta train to have a good punch. He was a golden glove army boxer and continued his boxing career after his service hitting on his wife, kids, and grandkids. A worthless man at heart, but the bull thing was undoubtedly impressive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom