Eat N Shoot After Action Report: 05/08/21

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I really have no clue at this point.
Don't mind me. I'm just joking around. Not everyone gets my sense of humor. :D

I won't be able to make it on the 31st. It's one of the few Saturdays that I'll be having to work so far this year. There are some changes being made so I'm not certain what my schedule will be like moving forward.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I won't be able to make it on the 31st. It's one of the few Saturdays that I'll be having to work so far this year. There are some changes being made so I'm not certain what my schedule will be like moving forward.
Oh I figured you were joking about the Big Boys vs Big Bob's thing :wink2:

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I just throwed the 31st out there for discussion, August 14th would also work for me, but I know I'm not the only one wanting this to happen...maybe we should pick a few dates and have a vote? If I can make the date picked that'll be great, if not then next time...

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I just throwed the 31st out there for discussion, August 14th would also work for me, but I know I'm not the only one wanting this to happen...maybe we should pick a few dates and have a vote? If I can make the date picked that'll be great, if not then next time...
Nobody needs to worry about trying to schedule it when I'm not busy. Like I said I have no idea what things are going to look like for me for the next several weeks.

I made it to the last one which is pretty good for me. I don't make it to all of them. :)

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not going to say which date, because I do not want to request any special changes to fit my schedule, but one of these upcoming weekends I'll be unavailable because we will be setting up a trade show booth for work. With my luck, that'll be the day that it's scheduled. If by a miracle that isn't the day chosen, I'll be there.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

He is not joking. He is really into Bobs Big Boy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom