Eat N Shoot get together, Big Boys gun range, 8/14/21 @ 0900

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now I am not sure we are going to make it. I have been having leg issues the last couple of days. I will decide for sure Friday afternoon.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got back from my Surgeon's and it's a go for me to get active. I'm coming Saturday. I think it's 9 am and if I'm wrong, let me know. I'm just bringing hand guns and I need to zero my CP P07 while I'm there. Everyone is welcome to shoot any of my hand guns. I'll also bring my RIA 1911 10mm single stack for anyone wanting to try out. I'll have plenty of ammo as long as that Steelfingers guy don't walk out with all his pockets full of my ammo like last time.
I'm really looking forward to Saturday.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had something come up for Saturday. Meet is a go. Eat is a no.

Believe that I'll bring a Winchester Wildcat, a Ruger PCC, and my 1940 Mauser Luger. Might also bring a Sig SAS slide for a P365.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had something come up for Saturday. Meet is a go. Eat is a no.

Believe that I'll bring a Winchester Wildcat, a Ruger PCC, and my 1940 Mauser Luger. Might also bring a Sig SAS slide for a P365.

Well, today I popped the cherry on my reproduction P-08 (was NIB). So, I'm bringing 2 Lugers. The 'new' one works great except for the magazines --- they suck. Glad I have some extra Mecgar mags which work perfectly.

See y'all in the morning!

:Heya:

Latest posts

Top Bottom