Eat N Shoot get together, Big Boys gun range, 8/14/21 @ 0900

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn I am not going to make it for sure. I went out and loaded some limbs in the dumpster this morning and spent 15 minutes on the ground when my leg gave out. Have fun guys and I will try for the next one. Someone eat a steak sandwich for me, or bring me one if coming this way. :rotflmao:

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only thing of note for anyone wanting to try my AK-V is they are notorious for wanting to bump fire. I have no idea how Big Boys treats that, but if you just hold your trigger reset until you are back on target, it won't do it. It's an ALG trigger so it's light with a short reset.

Retired1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As much as I wanted to be, I am not going to be there. I rested in bed all afternoon and hoped to have the energy to make the trip. My wife and I talked about it and decided 5+ hours of driving would be too much for me as I seldom go more than 25 miles from home. I am disappointed but think it's the right thing to do.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As much as I wanted to be, I am not going to be there. I rested in bed all afternoon and hoped to have the energy to make the trip. My wife and I talked about it and decided 5+ hours of driving would be too much for me as I seldom go more than 25 miles from home. I am disappointed but think it's the right thing to do.
Take care of you first.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Well my work schedule changed to where I won't be working tomorrow but it changed because I've been laid up at home sick for the last two weeks. I wish I could make it but I'm only at about 60% right now.

You guys have fun and enjoy your steak sandwiches. :D

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well my work schedule changed to where I won't be working tomorrow but it changed because I've been laid up at home sick for the last two weeks. I wish I could make it but I'm only at about 60% right now.

You guys have fun and enjoy your steak sandwiches. :D
Geez, good luck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom