Eat your heart out JPB WinCo is coming to town

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess what @johnprestonbaily WinCo is coming to Tulsa.
20191115_120035.jpg

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tried Winco once about a year ago when they opened up in MWC. They have about 25 check out lanes like Walmart but just like Walmart 2 lanes were open.
So Mother ( what I've always called the wife) and I come pulling up to the lanes with about $400 or so worth of groceries. Got no problem at unloading and putting stuff on the conveyor belt and Mother is standing there keeping an eye on the prices as the checker is doing her thing. Got to looking at workers standing around watching my chips and bread getting smashed up at the other end. I thought what the heck and asked one of em if they would mind to start sacking. Oh no she said, we don't sack them you do. Well, I'll be dang I said. If you're too slow at sacking they run your food off on to a side chute kinda like at the railroad yard. So after spending all that money and having to load the cart while shopping, unload the cart, sack the groceries, load the cart and unload the cart into the car then unload the car bring it in the house then put the groceries where they go I had to have a nap. No more Winco for me I'm sticking to my little country store that unloads your cart, sacks your groceries and puts em in your car.
:talk2hand:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Tried Winco once about a year ago when they opened up in MWC. They have about 25 check out lanes like Walmart but just like Walmart 2 lanes were open.
So Mother ( what I've always called the wife) and I come pulling up to the lanes with about $400 or so worth of groceries. Got no problem at unloading and putting stuff on the conveyor belt and Mother is standing there keeping an eye on the prices as the checker is doing her thing. Got to looking at workers standing around watching my chips and bread getting smashed up at the other end. I thought what the heck and asked one of em if they would mind to start sacking. Oh no she said, we don't sack them you do. Well, I'll be dang I said. If you're too slow at sacking they run your food off on to a side chute kinda like at the railroad yard. So after spending all that money and having to load the cart while shopping, unload the cart, sack the groceries, load the cart and unload the cart into the car then unload the car bring it in the house then put the groceries where they go I had to have a nap. No more Winco for me I'm sticking to my little country store that unloads your cart, sacks your groceries and puts em in your car.
:talk2hand:
The moral of this story is to always put your bread and chips on the conveyor last. [emoji16]

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also been wondering why they haven't started on the location they bought a couple years ago on Penn across from the wally world just south of Memorial, next to Whatanastyburger. Cleared it off and stopped and now during heavy rains the street floods blood red with mud

Latest posts

Top Bottom