Ecoco all terrains?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I'm in the process of buying a four-wheel drive truck to use for winter and hunting and while it is a clean truck it's not a very expensive truck and I have a hard time putting tires on it that cost one fourth with a truck did. In the past I've been very happy with Toyos but they are quite pricey. I was curious if anybody had suggestions for an econo all terrain / offroad type tire that's worth buying and substantially cheaper? If only $50/tire less I might as well stick with the Toyos
Looking at either 285/75/17 or 285/70/17. They are ~$315ea for LT and $288 for P.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont remember how much I paid, I think it was 200-250 a piece. Discount tire house brand, Pathfinder. I think they’re made by Cooper, run quiet, have great traction both on and off road. 50k mile warranty. I’ll def be buying them again. I’m running 275/70-18s if I remember right.

Discount tire does military discounts and the occasional sale, if applicable too.
https://www.discounttire.com/buy-tires/pathfinder-at

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I put Cooper A/Ts on my daily driver Jeep Wrangler a few months ago and am very happy with them. They were priced right at the time. Put a set of 225/75/15 some kind of off brand Chinease on an old suburban I have that gets little usage and little HW use about a month ago. $600 cash. They will rot away before I half wear them out. Sometimes cash can be a better deal depending on who you are working with.

Gasman91

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look at tread write, I think I spelled that right. They re-tread used tires and sell them at a fraction of the price. While I’ve never personally used them, they seem to have good reviews

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jones tire in Moore sells some called All Country that are A/Ts and he sells a lot of them I don't know who makes them though.
I haven't had the A/T version of the All Country (Ironman brand), but I had a set of the M/T version in my jeep that I liked a lot. They didn't last a ton of miles, but I kind of expected that going with mud tires that got a lot more onroad use than offroad.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't had the A/T version of the All Country (Ironman brand), but I had a set of the M/T version in my jeep that I liked a lot. They didn't last a ton of miles, but I kind of expected that going with mud tires that got a lot more onroad use than offroad.
I've seen those up at his shop to, sells a lot of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom