Ecoco all terrains?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen those up at his shop to, sells a lot of them.
I forgot to mention, Jones tire is where I got that set. 😁

They still had plenty of usable tread on them when I upgraded wheels and switched to Milestar Patagonias. They had just gotten REALLY noisy. Sold them to some kid who was going to put them on his Bronco.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

They still had plenty of usable tread on them when I upgraded wheels and switched to Milestar Patagonias. They had just gotten REALLY noisy. Sold them to some kid who was going to put them on his Bronco.
Cool deal, Jones is pretty hard to beat for tire prices in Okc, I've bought from him several times. Never had a problem.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve had the pathfinder a/ts on a tundra and they’re good. They are great if it’s mostly on road driving with occasional light off-roading. If there is actually much off-roading to be done the Goodyear wrangler authority a/t are good and can be affordable. I’ve got them on a Tacoma. More road noise and rough ride, but grip off-road very well

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Big box stores seem to run clearance on tires occasionally, and you can pick up a good deal if you’re in the right place at the right time. I usually use my small town local place, they’re reasonably priced but don’t have clearance deals.
Ironman tires are pretty inexpensive, and seem to handle use/abuse well, but their tread life isn’t great. I’ve had both their AT & MT, their performance is good off road and towing but they wear quickly. Also, their MT isn’t very road friendly until they get broken in.
I’ve had good luck with the Falken Wildpeak AT, they’re still pretty reasonable on price usually.
Firestone MT are pricey, but seem to be top dog for capability. I’ve seen them go 70k + miles and that was with very overloaded payload and significant off road use.
Stay away from BF Goodrich’s KO2, they wear faster than Chinese tires.

powdernlead

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I have a set of Milestar Patagonias on my GX470 that I bought off of another forum member here. They have been great for the 30-ish thousand miles I’ve had them. Very low noise, did very well in the snow, and climbed some steep and gnarly stuff below the Pensacola dam near Disney, Ok. I’ll buy another set when these wear out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom