EDC gear storage...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you're like me, you have several various forms of EDC gear in your collection and what you carry in your pockets (not in your get home bag or murse, that's a topic for another day) varies from day to day/week to week, whatever.

Because of that, we usually wind up with several various items (knives, flashlights, multi tools, wallets, etc) and sometimes double or even triple (or more) of the same item.

Mine is flashlights, wallets and Swiss Army knives. I have at least three of each in my rotation, that share pocket time on a week to week basis. Sometimes day to day. And I've found that I need some sort of desktop valet or something with a drawer on it with a top that has compartments/sections for said items.

What about you? What type of storage chest/valet/tray/jewelry box whatever do you utilize for your pocket dump at the end of the day as well as a secure place to house your other gear other than just throwing it all in a dresser drawer?

Pics too please! :thanku:

cboss

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I usually get up about 2-3 hours before I need to leave for work and just catch up on the news and watch some youtube, so I leave all that stuff on my computer desk, so I don't forget anything

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go to a flea market then use some woodworking skills.

1675104222183.png

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Use to have a drawer for my EDC stuff, like you depended on task for the day what I grabbed to put in my pockets. Wife confiscated the drawer for clothes so now and to bug the crap out of her I use what I call the three hat system. Three hats turned upside down on my nightstand with various things I need placed in them. My hat system drives her crazy but she still hasn't give me back the only drawer I had in a 9 drawer dresser. I have three drawers in the nightstand out of 19 drawers in our bedroom. Why does any women need 16 drawers and a walk in closet?

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just set my stuff on the top of my nightstand. Except my pistola. That gets put up on a shelf in the closet.

Yeah, that's what I do as well, but over the last year or so, I've found myself accumulating more crap than I really need and I would like some type of wooden desktop box/valet to put it all in.

I think it's called GAS: Gear Acquisition Syndrome.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I have multiples of most of that stuff, but I pretty much only carry one version.

Leatherman Wave with small flashlight in the loop on the holster just forward of left hip.
Flashlight clipped in back left pocket.
Knife clipped in front right (still not 100% satisfied with current choice).
Phone on front left.
P365 IWB (summer) or OWB (winter) on right hip.
Spare mag just behind multi tool on left hip.
Keys in front right.
Wallet in back right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom