EDC pocket dump...an update.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My original EDC pocket dump tread was pretty lengthy (12 pages), so since I've acquired a few new items, and decided to downsize/lighten my EDC, I thought I'd go ahead and start a new thread.

You can catch the original here...
https://www.okshooters.com/threads/so-whats-in-your-pockets.339963/
I decided to get rid of some redundancies in my EDC. I was carrying a Victorinox Pioneer SAK as well as a Leatherman Juice S2 multi-tool. I was also totin' a Streamlight ProTac 1L-1AA along with a Streamlight Microstream AND a Surefire Sidekick key fob light on my keys. That's not even including the Surefire G2X that I carry on my belt on duty. I was also carrying a thick Maxpedition bifold wallet and a cotton bandana.

Well, for the last few months, I've been wanting a slimmer, more compact wallet. I rarely ever carry cash any more, so I really just needed a minimalist type card holder. I found a great one in the Herschel "Charlie." It has room for all my cards (7-8) and it even has a middle pocket for cash, if'n I ever have some. Plus, they had it in a gorgeous old school military woodland camo pattern. I also picked up a hank by GondekEDC in the woodland camo pattern for only 10 bucks!

So anyways, here's an updated pic. I also tossed in a few of my Thin Blue Line morale patches just for shits and grins. :)

20220901_021155.jpg

20220901_043655.jpg

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha! I got a couple of new things too! 😎😎 Grumpy got me a big bulky yellow box cutter for work but it's crazy clunky and so sharp he was afraid I'd cut myself (OGs will remember 🤦🤦🤦), so he came home wagging a cheapy pocket knife from O'Reillys. It's PERFECT!! 🤗 So sometimes I carry the boxcutter (truck days) and the pocket knife for others.

Latest posts

Top Bottom