Edited first post because I have permission to share now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They took away some of my pain option. And iveI had the hiccups for several hours. THATS not fun following a complete colonectomy.

Oh DANG! I had the hiccups after my hysterectomy. It was TERRIBLE. Get a pillow and lay it on your stomach. Then use LIGHT pressure when you feel a hiccup coming. It will help.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, what Annie said. I Had a major lower back operation myself and the fetal position was the only way to deal with the pain when coughing or sneezing. Good luck and get well soon !!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They took away some of my pain option. And iveI had the hiccups for several hours. THATS not fun following a complete colonectomy.

I can certainly sympathize. I had the hiccups for weeks (literally) after my hip repair. I was on so many meds, and they knew that was the culprit, but there was only so much they could do.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ouch man. Every day will be better. Lot of folks on here are wishing the best for you. That includes me. Just concentrate on getting better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom