1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Edmond Police Chief Bob Ricks

Discussion in 'NFA & Class III Discussion' started by dieseltech09, Dec 13, 2011.

1. WTJ

WTJ Sharpshooter

Keating? Feeb code!

2. Hoov

Hoov Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I kinda like vdub's answer. I really like that olyeller is still with us!

3. vette447

vette447 Sharpshooter

Reading this makes me glad I went the Trust route. I would not have thought that you should have this kind of trouble in OK.

4. Dynamicentry

Dynamicentry Guest

DA's can also sign

5. bee-r549

bee-r549 Sharpshooter

Sheriff in Purcell is awesome. I'm doing a sbr on my Sig p556 and he was more than happy to sign off. I couldn't believe it. He's got my vote.

6. bmxr4life87

bmxr4life87 Sharpshooter

What was his reasoning for not signing?

7. I have a customer from Tulsa that bought a can, possibly another, will the county sheriff in the Tulsa area sign off?

8. indi

indi Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    +1 do not taunt him. Just do the trust wait your time and enjoy your suppressor. I'm picking mine up tomorrow. I bought mine last June, waited 3 months before the sheriff gave me my paperwork back without a signature. I visited his office often and was told they are working on it everytime. I even told them that if he didn't want to sign I'm OK with his decision, but I would like my paperwork back so I could start the process for my trust. I was told it was not a priority and they will get it to me. Well after a month and a half after them saying that I got my unsigned paperwork back. No biggie, I did the trust got apporoved and now they wont know. Again don't taunt him until maybe after he retires.....LOL.

9. Jefpainthorse

Jefpainthorse Sharpshooter

Now that you can hunt with a can.... I guess a few CLEO,s are gonna get writers cramps signing

10. Glocktogo

Glocktogo Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    No, but someone posted on here that TPD Chief Chuck Jordan did for them. That's an option if you wive withing the Tulsa city limits. I still think a Trust is better though.