Edmond Police Chief Bob Ricks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And IIRC, was also DPS director under former gov. Nigh after retirement and the fed. fiasco at waco.
Sounds to me like a fine upstanding big brother at the fed, state and now municipal level. Guy seems to linger on.
I'd ignore him and just bypass the sob on exercising your 2A rights.

Keating? Feeb code!

bee-r549

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sheriff in Purcell is awesome. I'm doing a sbr on my Sig p556 and he was more than happy to sign off. I couldn't believe it. He's got my vote.

M

Mustang Armory, LLC

Thats why we give away revocable living trusts.
however I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice I will give you a blank form or fill in the blanks on a blank form for you at no cost...if you are planning on getting anything from me please.
I have a customer from Tulsa that bought a can, possibly another, will the county sheriff in the Tulsa area sign off?

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is exactly what I would do! Go around him with either a trust or go to the sheriff. No need to taunt him...let him think you have nothing.

+1 do not taunt him. Just do the trust wait your time and enjoy your suppressor. I'm picking mine up tomorrow. I bought mine last June, waited 3 months before the sheriff gave me my paperwork back without a signature. I visited his office often and was told they are working on it everytime. I even told them that if he didn't want to sign I'm OK with his decision, but I would like my paperwork back so I could start the process for my trust. I was told it was not a priority and they will get it to me. Well after a month and a half after them saying that I got my unsigned paperwork back. No biggie, I did the trust got apporoved and now they wont know. Again don't taunt him until maybe after he retires.....LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom