edmond wally world on danforth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
it also limits other store owners from buying it up and then marking it up for resale.one plus to it i guess

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'm going to keep up with the danforth walmart.i go by there everyday.i have a little bit of an inside contact also.could not get to the computer earlier but they had 15 boxes of 40 and 3 boxes of 45 this morning.BTW academy had 25 boxes of monarch 9mm yesterday

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The shareholders should be happy because more people will go in now knowing they actually have a chance to get some ammo. I don't fo to Wal-Mart unless it is for ammo and I quit going a while back. Now, if I go there is a chance that I will pick up other commodities I need. They make more money that way.

I also like the idea of the gunshop, pawnshop, and individuals buying for resale getting the hammer put on them. Not fair some say, that is not free-market. I say it is fair because a company can decide whom they want to sell to.

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I scored a 1000 plus rounds of 9mm UMC 250 pack and WWB 100 pack at academy in edmond today, talked to a guy at the counter who bought more than me and they were still bringing cases out, they also had remington value packs of 100,got some 40 at walmart in guthrie and federal 550 brick of 22,they had at least 12 bricks

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
has 14 325 round boxes of federal match grade 22 @ $14.47.i only bought two.lets be nice and leave some for the next guy or gal.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not wally world,but academy in edmond had 30 boxes of monarch 9mm at 10.99 and 357,thats right 357 monarch 158 gr HP for 19.99. about 20 boxes.i bought 2,left plenty for the next guy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom